I am physically and emotionally exhausted after reading reams and reams on BJP’s prime-ministerial candidate Narendra Modi’s development model. I am not interested in his economic vision. I have no interest in knowing what’s his foreign policy agenda. But I am very very eager to know more about him as a person. I would like to know :
* When did he last laugh in gay abandon?
* What makes NaMo happy?
* What makes Narendra Modi sad?
* When did he last cry and why? I am presuming, he has cried in life…
* What does he like to have on his plate? Does he have a liking for any particular regional Indian cuisine?
* What are his best food memories?
* What kind of music he likes to listen to? I would like to know five of his favourite songs… in random order
* When did he last touch/hug another human being just spontaneously? You understand that feeling of just connecting with another human being
* Did he ever spend a single day just doing nothing but ruminating over life, love, loss and relationships?
* How would he like to be remembered as a person not as a chief minister/prime minister?
* Has he ever felt the magical raindrops on his face? When did he last take a walk in the rains? (considering the fact that he is born and brought up in a dry and arid land called Gujarat)
* What are his most endearing childhood memories?